Wednesday, April 25, 2007

High Five!

Yep, 5 days to go....and really, all I have left to do is pack. That doesn't seem like much. In fact, today, I started at 9am and was sure that I would have it all done by 6pm and get to hang out for the remaining 4 days. Well, let's not jump to conclusions so quickly.....

First, I got everything in one room. Then I realized I had laundry to do, so I needed to wash that so everything could be in one room! Then I stood there looking at all that stuff and promptly turned around and left that room. Then Cammy came over, Deb called, Diana came over, Heather called, answered some emails, walked in and out of the room several times just waiting for the packing fairies to do their thing.....and, then, magically it was 6pm and time to get ready for dinner with Susan! Now its 930pm and all that stuff is still all in one room and no where near being packed.....it's so hard to find good fairies these days! And the really bad thing is that the 'one room' I chose was my bedroom, so now I can't even go to bed! I guess now is a good a time as any to try out the guest room and see what it is like to sleep there......or there is always the couch....

On a positive note, however, I did manage to 'delete' 4 pairs of shoes from the 30 pounds. That's great progress...I can hear the congratulations and applause already!

No comments: